Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Etsy shop is open!

Just a quick post to let you know I figured out (finally) how to add a link to my Etsy Shop! Hurray! If you get a moment, can you please check out my shop? It's still in the early stages of getting set up and I have lots and lots of ideas for new products. I'm not exactly happy with how my shop looks at this point, but I have to start somewhere, right?

Here's a photo of one of my favourite bags that I worked on at the cabin during my solitary confinement ha ha! These tote bags all have various levels of beading on the flower and leaves. I spent a few hours fussy cutting flowers and leaves from a large piece of upholstery fabric. I then made a 'flower sandwich' with  organza and quilt batting and zigzagged it all together to give it definition. Beading was added to the flowers and leaves, and then hand stitched to the tote bags! The bags are sandwiched with quilt batting and lined with a heavy jacquard pink fabric. Very solid tote bag you could use for electronics or other sensitive items.



God Bless all the folks in Boston struggling with such a terrible tragedy. I know so many are praying for the victims of what is obviously a horrendous attack, regardless of who is responsible. And what is a False Flag Attack anyway hmm?

Next maybe a link to my twitter account....

That's all for now, God Bless.

No comments: